Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon are slightly sweet, savory and irresistibly crispy. They’re an easy side dish to serve with dinner or for a holiday gathering.
Roasting vegetables in the oven gives them the best crispy texture, golden brown color, and even caramelizes them so they have a slight sweetness. The best part is you don’t need to use many ingredients – this roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon recipe just uses oil, honey, and a few spices – to have a super flavorful side dish.
Roasted Brussels SproutsCourse: Uncategorized
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon are slightly sweet, savory, and irresistibly crispy. They’re an easy side dish to serve with any dinner.
2 pounds Brussels sprouts trimmed and cut in half through the core
6 slices thick cut bacon uncooked
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Place the brussel sprouts in a large bowl, toss with olive oil, garlic powder, agave, salt and pepper until well coated.
- Spread onto a baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle the bacon pieces around the sprouts on the pan.
- Roast the brussels sprouts for 25 to 30 minutes, until they’re tender and nicely browned and the bacon is cooked. Toss half way through roasting.
- Remove from the oven, and toss again. Taste for seasonings,drizzle with balsamuc glaze if desired. and serve.
- Storage – Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Reheating – For best results, reheat leftovers in a 400℉ oven for about 5 minutes until warmed.